Sign up and begin logging your reading on Monday, June 15!
Read and win this summer! This summer there are two ways to partcipate:
- Visit to sign up and use the Beanstack website or Beanstack tracker app to participate. Watch this video to learn how to sign up. To learn how to use Beanstack to track your reading, watch this video. Click here for written Beanstack instructions.
- If you would prefer to use a paper reading log, please call Reference at 472-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- This program is open to Bedford Public Library cardholders.
- All participants will be mailed a copy of the newest issue of the Library's Reading Lane zine.
- Read books or listen to audiobooks for 16 hours to receive an exclusive Bedford Public Library notebook. You may pick up your prize at the library or we are happy to mail it to you. Please contact the reference desk at 472-2300 or email@example.com to arrange your prize pick up.
- Read more or write book reviews to enter the grand prize drawings for a chance to win a gift card to The Bookery, Copper Door, or Trader Joe's. You will receive one ticket for each additional two hours of reading that you log or each review that you write.
Thank you to the Rotary Club of Bedford for their generous sponsorship of this program.
Grand prize winners will be drawn on August 15.
Happy reading! Good luck!