Library Reopening Status
The Library has been in phase 2B of the phased reopening plan since August 12, 2020.
The following services are available:
• Browsing the collection and checking out items (Please limit your visit to 30 minutes because the building capacity is limited)
• Staff are available to provide assistance
• Public computer use by appointment (one hour per person per day)
• Newspaper reading
• Contactless pickup service during open hours
• Overdue fines are waived
• Museum passes
• Virtual events for all ages
• Outdoor, socially distanced events
• Face coverings are encouraged (by vote of the Library Board of Trustees on June 11, 2021)
Read the Reopening Plan.
Read the Reopening FAQs.
Read the messages from the library director.