Library Reopening Status
The Library has been in phase 2B of the phased reopening plan since August 12, 2020.
The following services are available:
• Browsing the collection and checking out items (Please limit your visit to 30 minutes because the building capacity is limited)
• Staff are available to provide assistance
• Public computer use by appointment (one hour per person per day)
• Newspaper reading (one person at a time)
• Contactless pickup service during open hours and Monday-Thursday from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM on Fridays
• Returned items are checked in after a 24 hour quarantine. Overdue fines are waived.
• Museum passes
• Virtual events for all ages
• Outdoor, socially distanced events
• Face coverings are required (by vote of the Library Board of Trustees on April 16, 2021)
Read the Reopening Plan.
Read the Reopening FAQs.
Read the messages from the library director.