This meeting is being conducted virtually without a physical location in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12.
The Library Board of Trustees is using the Zoom platform to conduct this meeting electronically. Please note that the Bedford Public Library building is closed to the public. The Library is providing public access to the meeting by telephone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-472-2300 to receive the call-in information Any questions or comments before or during the meeting can be emailed to email@example.com. Please notify staff by email if there are technological issues with the audio transmission during the meeting.
- Election of Officers
- Parking lot update with Jeff Foote, Public Works Director
- Approval of Minutes- February 12, 2021 Regular meeting of Library Board of Trustees
- Treasurer’s Report
- Acceptance of Gifts
- Director’s Report
- Old Business- LED Lighting Project
- New Business- Summer Reading Program Tent, Craftworker's Update, Trustees of the Trust Funds
- Nonpublic Session- RSA 91-A:3 (if necessary)
- Next Meeting Date: