- The quiet study room is available for use by Bedford Public Library cardholders.
- Appointments are required. Please visit the Reference Desk or call 603-472-2300 to make an appointment.
- The room is available for up to two hours per day.
- Phone calls and video conferences are not permitted since the room is not soundproof.
- Up to 2 people may use the room at a time, as per the Library's reopening plan.
The tables outside the Quiet Study Room are a quiet zone. They are available for individual quiet study.
Quiet study room policy