The Bedford Public Library is fortunate to offer Museum Passes to its patrons due to the generous support of community organizations including:
- the Bedford Parent Teacher Group,
- the Bedford Garden Club,
- the Bedford Women's Club,
- the Friends of the Bedford Public Library, and
- the Bedford Library Foundation.
You will need your Bedford Public Library card number and PIN to reserve a pass.
Demand for the passes tends to be high on weekends, school vacations and during the summer.
Please reserve by using one of the following links or by calling the library at 472-2300.
Please note: All passes are picked up at the Library.
Guidelines for Using a Museum Pass
- Only Bedford Public Library cardholders over the age of 14 who have no fines or fees in excess of $5.00 on their active cards can borrow museum passes.
- Pass reservations are made for a specific day of use which will generate a scheduled pick-up day.
- The library has one pass available per museum per day.
- Reservations may be requested up to two months in advance.
- You must have your library card with you to obtain a pass.
- Some passes are due back on the day of use; you may use a library-supplied fabric envelope to return them in the book drop after hours.
- If the pass is lost, the charge is the replacement cost of the pass, a $10.00 minimum.
- Please limit your use to one pass per family per week.
- Please see our museum brochure for more information about each pass.
Call the Bedford Public Library at 472-2300 if you need assistance booking a pass.