- Get started
- You will need your library card number and password to login to the app. Please note that CL is not compatible with Kindle eReaders.
Libby/Overdrive (NH Downloadable Books Consortium)
- Download the app
- Kindle eReader instructions
- How to guides are also available at the NH State Library website
- eBooks and eAudiobooks may be checked out for two weeks.
- You may borrow up to 6 Cloud Library books and 3 Libby/Overdrive books at a time.
- You may place up to 5 holds on titles that are currently checked out.
- You must check out held items within 48 hours of being notified that they are available.
- Some Libby/Overdrive books can be renewed.
- Cloud Library books cannot be renewed. You may check them out again if no one else has placed a hold.
- Best of all, you do not need to return these items. They will be returned automatically.
Reference staff are happy to assist you with this service. Please call, email, or stop by with questions.
Thank you to the Samuel P. Hunt Foundation and the Bedford Library Foundation for contributing to Cloud Library.