Getting Started with the NH Downloadable Book Consortium powered by Overdrive and the Libby app
- Get the app
- View Libby tutorial
- If you are using a computer or designated eReader to access eBooks, click here for instructions
- If you are using a Kindle ereader, click here for instructions
- Even more information is available on the NH State Library website
- eBooks and eAudiobooks may be checked out for two weeks.
- You may borrow up to 6 Cloud Library books and 3 Overdrive books at a time.
- You may place up to 5 holds on titles that are currently checked out.
- You must check out held items within 48 hours of being notified that they are available.
- Some Overdrive books can be renewed.
- Best of all, you do not need to return these items. They will be returned automatically.