***MANY MUSEUMS REQUIRE ONLINE RESERVATIONS IN ADDITION TO LIBRARY PASS RESERVATIONS***
After you reserve the library museum pass, you will receive information about how to advance purchase timed tickets to the museum.
Guidelines for Using a Museum Pass
- We only offer one pass per museum per day--so make sure to reserve in advance.
- Only Bedford Public Library cardholders over the age of 14 may borrow a pass.
- Reservations may be requested up to two months in advance.
- You must have your library card with you to obtain a pass.
- Please limit your use to one pass per family per week.
Reserve below or call the Bedford Public Library at 472-2300 if you need assistance booking a pass.
You will need your Bedford Public Library card number to reserve a pass.
Demand for the passes tends to be high on weekends, school vacations and during the summer.
Please reserve by using one of the following links or by calling the library at 472-2300.
Please note: All passes are picked up at the Library.
The Bedford Public Library is fortunate to offer Museum Passes to its patrons due to the generous support of community organizations including:
- the Bedford Library Foundation,
- the Bedford Garden Club, and
- the Bedford Parent Teacher Group.